Welcome To Kramer's Property Management
Our Management Service
We offer full-service management of investment rental properties for the greater Rockville Indiana area. Our management services take the stress out of managing and owning investment property and all the maintenance requests that come with it. While providing our investors with the peace of mind that some one is watching there investment. We use our own in house maintenance staff to address all request and in most cases repairs are done by our staff saving time and money. Our team has over 25 years experience in the management and upkeep of single and multi-unit rentals.
Evaluate The Property And Determine The Accurate Rental Rate
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking, etc.
Market The Property For Rent
- Prepare home for rent
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium. Some commonly used
- Our Website
- Yard Signs
- Print Publications
Tenant Screening and Selection
- Perform a background check to verify identity, income, rental history, etc.
- Inform tenants of eligibility
Tenant Move - In
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition
- Draw up and complete leasing agreement
- Insure utilities are in tenant's name before keys are turned over to the tenant
- Collect first month's rent and security deposit
- Receiving rent
- Collecting late payments
- Sending out "pay or quit" notices
- Enforcing late fees
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and expenses
- Provide property owners with a check by the 12th of each month.
- Manage security deposit if landlord dose not want to.
Tenant Move - Out
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as an estimate of any damages
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant
- Forward any portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in the owner's reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform any needed repairs.
- Re-key the locks as needed.
- Put the property back on the market for rent
- Filing relevant paperwork with the courts
- Representing owner in court
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant
- Storage of tenant's possessions as described by Indiana law
- Secure property after tenant has been removed
- Do move-out inspection
- File a damage report with the court if needed
- Perform periodic inspections (inside and outside) on a pre-defined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodeling
- Provide 24/7 in-house maintenance
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Maintain a network of contractors who have been vetted for good pricing should outside services be needed
- Removing trash and debris
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
- Act as general contractor overseeing outside contractors
We charge a flat 10% of rent we collect.
If no income is being produced, you incur no fees for management services.